As Singapore’s first one-stop property solution that offers a free DIY platform as well as fixed-fee agent services, we have received many questions from our clients and friends over the years regarding housing policy changes and property tips to help them navigate their home transaction journey. This led us to start our very own Facebook Live series that covers everything from policy rule changes to property selling tips in a fun and engaging way. Thus, Property with D & Z and J & J (Mandarin format) was born!
In this episode of Property with D & Z (fun fact: it goes live every other Wednesday), Ohmyhome’s Senior Real Estate Consultants Douglas Quah and Zen Lim shared about the recent CPF Rule Changes announced on 9th May and how these changes will impact you as a home buyer.
D & Z explained how the old policy works and compared it to the recent announcement. They also answered questions from viewers which was:
- What are the rule changes to the HDB housing loan?
- What if the property’s lease can’t meet these criteria? Can I still obtain an HDB loan?
- Where will these new policies apply to?
Download Ohmyhome app and enjoy a seamless home transaction journey, for free!
- Property News: Year-round ROF Booking and Next Working Day Processing
- CPF Rule Changes: Will Your Flat Last You Till You’re 95?
- Guide to Buying an HDB Without an Agent: Resale Levy
- 3 Must-do Checklist for Home Buyers Before the HDB Resale Completion Appointment
- Property with D & Z Episode 2: Changes in the Re-Offer of Balance Flats Scheme (ROF)