Yes, you can process your Pag-IBIG applications during the community quarantine. Last May 18, 2020, selected Pag-IBIG Fund branches opened their doors to serve members in areas with a lower risk of COVID-19 transmission.
The whole Philippines is still under quarantine, but under varying degrees:
- Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ) for high-risk areas
- Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine (MECQ) for moderate- to high-risk areas
- General Community Quarantine (GCQ) for moderate- to low-risk areas
- Modified General Community Quarantine (MGCQ) proposed status for low-risk areas
The reopening of these Pag-IBIG branches is part of the government’s move to relax restrictions and revitalize the economy.
Pag-IBIG Branches Open During the Community Quarantine
- Ilocos Region: La Union, Ilocos Norte, Vigan, Dagupan, Urdaneta, and Baguio City
- Cagayan Valley: Tuguegarao, Solano, and Cauayan
- Tarlac Branch
- Antipolo Branch
- Cavite: Imus, Rosario, and Dasmarinas
- Southern Tagalog: Lucena, Batangas, Lipa, Calapan, and Puerto Princesa
(The whole province of Laguna is not included)
- Bicol: Legazpi and Naga
- Central and Eastern Visayas: Dumaguete, Talisay, Toledo, Danao, Mactan, Tagbilaran, Tacloban, Calbayog, and Ormoc (Cebu City and Mandaue City are not included)
- Western Visayas: Iloilo-Manduriao, Iloillo-Molo, Kalibo, San Jose de Buenavista, Roxas, Bacolod, Kabankalan, and Sagay
- Northern Mindanao: CDO-Lapasan, CDO-Carmen, Valencia, Butuan, San Francisco, Surigao, and Iligan
- Western Mindanao: Zamboanga, Dipolog, and Pagadian
- Southern and South-Western Mindanao: Davao-Bajada, Davao-Matina, Davao-Lanang, Digos, Tagum, Panabo, General Santos, Polomolok, Koronadal, Kidapawan, and Cotabato
Services Offered by Pag-IBIG Branches
The opened Pag-IBIG branches can receive and process applications for Multi-Purpose Loans (MPL) and Calamity Loans. Previously, members could only apply for these loans through email during the stricter Enhanced Community Quarantine.
Take note that:
- Applicants based in areas under the ECQ or MECQ: email applications will be entertained.
- Applications from those living in GCQ and MGCQ: applications will be accepted at the opened branches.
Stay safe during the pandemic! As much as possible, stay indoors and keep your home virus-free.
For more information on the best and latest property listings nationwide, visit Ohmyhome.com or download the official Ohmyhome app. Feel free to get in touch with an OMH property agent to get started.
While the information is considered to be true and correct at the date of publication, changes in circumstances after the time of publication may have an impact on the accuracy of the information. The information may change without notice and Ohmyhome is not in any way liable for the accuracy of any information printed and stored or in any way interpreted and used by a user.