We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated HR intern to assist our HR department with administrative and other HR-related tasks.
- Support the HR Department in all HR-related matters.
- Work together with the Senior HR Officer and HR Head on HR Data Management activities
- Coordinate the end-to-end Employee Life cycle process activities
- Update and Maintain the Hiring tracker
- Assist in job postings via the various online recruitment job portals
- Assist with new hire onboarding (such as employee orientation) and off-boarding for leavers.
- Support the HR department in updating the HR database.
- Update and Maintain Employee probation and Appraisal trackers
- Assist in Employee engagement activities and maintain necessary records
- Prepare various letters and documentation as required
- Administrative duties as assigned by the manager from time to time.
- Performs other functions that may be assigned by the direct Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in HRM or studying toward a degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Basic understanding of labor laws.
- Familiarity with HRIS (Human Resources Information System) software is advantageous.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Must have the ability to work as part of a team.
- Should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills
- 6 months ideal tenure