We are looking for a Digital Marketing manager who is strong in generating Leads and an expert in Social Media Marketing. Are you keen to explore a great opportunity in the Prop-tech industry?
- Strategize, plan, and execute leads generation campaigns through organic and paid channels such as Social, Search, Programmatic, and Native.
- Study and provide consumer insights for the real estate industry that will lead to higher brand recall and recognition.
- Craft persuasive copywriting and brand messaging that seeks to convert and results in higher Click-Through-Rates and actions taken on all web pages, social media, and email.
- Analyze customer data, interactions, and visits and utilize this to create actionable insights to improve future marketing strategies.
- Full funnel creation and optimization which includes offer creation, creating landing pages, retargeting campaigns, nurturing, and re-engaging leads and traffic.
- Establish high value brand partnerships to create cross promotion opportunities that will benefit the end consumer.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising content marketing, SEO and other advertising campaigns.
- Strong skills in CRM Management with Hubspot or a similar CRM software to help identify re-engagement and upselling opportunities.
- Craft lead-nurturing emails and improve engagement rates
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 6 years of working experience in digital marketing.
- Experience with using marketing automation tools for social media, SEO, content marketing, and email.
- Savvy with web and app analytics, heatmapping, and other web and app search engine optimization tools.
- Can generate qualified lead opportunities for the Sales Team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, self-motivated and creative problem-solving skills are a must.