- Manage and oversee all digital marketing channels
- Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts
- Build an inbound marketing plan
- Create Electronic Direct Marketing (EDM) for marketing promotion, activities and product advertisement.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Monthly updates on marketing related matters
- Plan and organise events, roadshows, media launch, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- Possess 3-5 years (senior executive) working experience in Marketing.
- Experience in Business Development, Marketing and having a good track record
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.