- Direct accountability of a team of Relationship Managers (RMs).
- Responsible to provide supervision and coaching for the sales team to ensure effective operations and sales (including cross-selling) activities.
- Responsible for driving cross-group collaboration between RMs and sales.
- Oversee crisp and prompt responses to customers, increase in customer lifetime value and satisfaction of the company’s services.
- Continuous review, development, and implementation of operational policies and procedures to drive efficiency and to ensure relevance.
- Responsible for budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals. Ensures values and goals are cascaded accordingly in a timely manner.
- Help promote a company culture that fosters top performance and high morale through cross-group collaboration. ○ Manages all service providers effectively and efficiently
- At least 5 years of experience in the relevant job function
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma in operations management or related field.
- Experience in real estate/mortgage/legal/renovation knowledge is preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication skills.