- Hunt for buyers (OFWs) interested in Philippines real estate
- Identify locations (Eg. Lucky plaza), venues and social media to engage with potential buyers
- Create activities that allows company to better reach its target audience
- Prepare presentations and reports as required by clients
- Assist clients with information on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Monitor, measure, and report on potential clients via the Customer Relationship Management system to ensure standardised mechanisms for tracking and reporting.
- Develop knowledge regarding real estate best practices, market standards, mortgage financing, neighbourhoods, schools, and all buying and selling considerations
- Understand and develop strategies to grow clients in a profitable manner through a robust pipeline of opportunities while ensuring sales revenue targets are in line with KPI deliverables.
- Sales experience in the Philippines Real Estate industry preferred
- Other related sales experience will be considered
- Results driven
- Hunter skill set
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.