- Assist clients in choosing a property and deliver sales quota.
- Oversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services.
- Meet with prospects and clients interested in properties to offer them real estate deals.
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property.
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements, and lease contracts.
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received.
- Oversee arrangements to give prospective buyers a view of a property before closing deals.
- Act as intermediaries liaising between property sellers and prospective buyers to facilitate property deals.
- Conduct the inspection of a property to ensure the terms and conditions of sales are met before closing sales deals.
- Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Business or any related field.
- With at least 1 year of relevant experience preferably in the real estate industry.
- Flexible, analytical, and willing to extend working hours.
- With good oral and written communications skills.
- Possess valid CEA License.