We are looking for a person that can help us create and maintain our design systems, and create beautiful and intuitive designs. The ideal candidate must have the eye for UI design and the knowledge to analyze optimal User experiences.
- Create and maintain the design system.
- Plan and implement new designs.
- Optimize existing user interface designs.
- Test for intuitivity and experience.
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives.
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Create prototypes for new product ideas.
- Test new ideas before implementing.
- Conduct an ongoing user research.
- 1-2 years of experience as an UX/UI Designer or similar role preferred but also open to fresh graduates
- UX design portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign,
- Expert in using Figma and or similar software
- What’s on Offer?
- Great opportunity to be a part of Singapore’s First One-stop Property Solution and First Cross-border Housing Transaction
- Autonomy in the role and in managing your performance campaigns
- Experience in the competitive world of high-tech start-ups
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Working with dedicated, brilliant and goal-oriented colleagues in a warm and friendly environment