- Lead the team of Ohmyhome designers and work closely with the Product Development teams to deliver best-in-class User Experiences across Ohmyhome’s products.
- Provide critical strategic guidance relating to design throughout the ideation, development, and post-launch stages.
- Build, coach and manage a high-performing team of designers, set realistic goals, and seek out learning and growth opportunities.
- Be a strong advocate for our customers, and relentlessly improving their experiences through the use of research and data-driven insights.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization (Product Managers, Engineering, Marketing, Operations) to design and ship quality products that delight the target users.
- Execute all phases of design work such as user research, execute UX flows, maintain design systems, creating prototypes, creating production-ready designs and conducting usability testing.
- Curate and align design vision, strategy, systems, and processes across Ohmyhome products and touchpoints. Execute through measurable KPIs.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Design leader managing a team of designers and UX researchers.
- At least 10 years of experience as a Designer with a strong focus on mobile and responsive web products.
- A well-rounded portfolio that showcases experiences in managing design processes, creating and maintaining design systems, working with cross-functional teams, creating usable user-flows and shipping digital products that are intuitive, functional and visually appealing.
- Proven experience in working closely with leadership teams.
- Solid track record in applying user research methodologies as well as product analytics in making data-informed design decisions.