- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings for business pitching.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Real Estate, Building/Property Management, Business, Marketing, or related field.
- Experience in Business Development, Marketing and having a good track record
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.