- Storytelling through photos, videos, and motion graphics, using independent judgment and creativity.
- Management of end-to-end processes from filming, online and offline edits, color grading, and sound mixing.
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment, under pressure & takes initiative to add creative value to the projects given
- Has a strong interest in property & interior design.
- Supports offline and online campaigns of the marketing team through multimedia.
- Bachelors/College degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, Multimedia or similar
- With at least 2 years experience in video editing
- Experience with Environmental/ Experiential Visual
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premiere Pro, Lightroom, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- Excellent analytical, conceptual skills and the ability to articulate stories to internal teams
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills, and the ability to work well with the team
- Solid expertise and credentials in designing complex motion graphics and video editing.
- Experience in effectively managing time and schedules
- Proven ability to work as a member of an integrated team and independently in an open office environment
- Strong interest in videography, photography, and post-production
- Good references and personal portfolio that contains a strong and varied design approach, as well as specific examples of fully realized and produced photo, animation, and video projects.
- Fast and efficient with a positive attitude
- Willing to work in Quezon City.