- Create and maintain the design system.
- Plan and implement new designs.
- Optimize existing user interface designs.
- Test for intuition and experience.
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives.
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Create prototypes for new product ideas.
- Test new ideas before implementing.
- Conduct ongoing user research.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience as UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Must be knowledgeable in Ad