- Work on backend development, deployment, and maintenance and ensure that systems are online at all times (or as often as reasonably expected)
- Write clean, maintainable code that is secure and able to scale
- Develop, deploy and maintain capacity, monitoring plans and prepare documentation and diagrams depicting system and data architecture for the business
- On-call to resolve priority and urgent issues
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, product designers and other functional areas to build features, functionalities and products
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- 2-4 years of experience in Go development.
- Hands-on experience with microservices or serverless architecture.
- Hands-on experience with relational databases (SQL, Postgres or equivalent).
- Hands-on experience with AWS/Azure/GCP services.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform is an advantage.
- Experience with modern DevOps practices (CI/CD, Tests automation, Trunk-based development, Zero downtime deployments, Test Driven Development, Pair Programming) is a big plus.
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals (algorithms, advanced data structures, database, networking etc).
- Passionate about software engineering, problem-solving, optimization and innovation.