- To support design needs across all mediums (i.e. printed collaterals, web/mobile applications).
- Design and produce a wide range of media contents including graphics, video, photography, animations for web and mobile viewing.
- Ability to conceptualize and design the infographics across all mediums (printed collaterals, web/mobile applications).
- Creating and designing new concepts including visuals, 2D/3D artwork creation, animation creation (e.g. GIF files), video editing and video production using motion graphics.
- Ensure all web related material is created based on our design guidelines and meet given Datelines.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, design elements and features.
- Must have photo manipulation skills and be an expert in photoshop.
- Experience in web design is a plus.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- Must have skills on Photo editing and graphic designs.
- Must be a Photoshop expert.