- Support and manage one or more of our key pillars – Buyers, Sellers, Landlords, Tenants, Home Services and Property Management.
- Discover customers’ challenges and needs through research.
- Ideate, validate and iterate solutions quickly.
- Develop and drive product MVPs and roadmaps.
- Define, track and measure the set of metrics that would define the success of a product.
- Proactively engage with UI/UX, engineering, QA, marketing and other teams to ensure timely delivery of products.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of experience in digital product management
- Proven ability to launch products from conception to delivery with measurable metrics.
- Proven experience in iterative product improvement through the use of data driven analysis.
- Experience working with teams from multiple functional areas in multiple countries – Engineering, UI/UX, Marketing, Sales, Customer Support.
- Experience in designing of simple and intuitive user journeys and interfaces using tools such as Figma, Invision.
- Understanding of technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web and mobile applications.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to effectively command respect and trust across teams and stakeholders.
- Very strong analytical, multi-tasking and organisation skills.
- Team player, self-starter, energetic personality and a voice of our customers.
- Experimentation using A/B testing is an advantage.
- Working experience in Data Science, Software Engineering, Business Analyst, Quality Assurance or UI/UX design would be a plus.