- Planning and executing lead generation campaigns through organic and non-organic channels.
- Craft compelling, original, and relevant ads content and strategy ideation.
- Ensure consistency, and promote brand love and reputation in digital channels.
- Analyze customer data, interactions, and visits and utilize this to create actionable insights to improve future marketing strategies.
- Intensify the company’s online presence through SEM/ PPC, SEO, affiliate, and referral campaigns.
- Research and monitor the activity of company competitors and monitor online trends.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising content marketing, SEO, and other advertising campaigns.
- Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in digital marketing.
- Experience with using marketing automation tools for social media, SEO, content marketing, and email.
- Savvy with web and app analytics, heat mapping, and other web and app search engine optimization tools.
- Can generate qualified lead opportunities for the Sales Team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, self-motivated, and creative problem-solving skills are a must.