- Assemble and collect data sets that meet functional and non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design & implement internal process improvements, automate manual processes, optimizing data delivery, infrastructure for greater scalability.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a variety of sources using SQL, APIs, and cloud services technologies.
- Build tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics.
- Build tools for analytics and data team member that assist in building and optimizing the product into an innovative leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data lake, systems, and ML/Feature Engineering for AI solutions.
- Work with cross-functional departments to understand their data needs and requirements and build tools to assist them with their analytics tools.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and mentoring to data engineers to be more effective individual contributors.
- College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 7 years of data engineering work, of which 3 years are in a leadership role.
- Experience with Apache Airflow or equivalent in automating data engineering workflow.
- Experience with GCP services.
- Knowledge in Machine Learning.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with structured and unstructured datasets.
- Data-driven, innovative, problem-solver with an analytical mindset and critical thinker.