- Assist in driving innovative strategies and assist in acquiring and expanding business partnerships for Broker Network Division.
- Work closely with the Broker Head and be part of the team that shapes the Ohymyhome platforms to fully support the needs of partner brokers/agents, as well as new customers.
- Disseminate project promos, campaigns, and other marketing information to partner brokers/agents.
- Provide after-sales support to maximize customer and partner loyalty.
- Able to answer necessary inquiries of external brokers/agents/sellers of all project listings.
- Create presentations decks/modules for projects or inventory listing available on the platform.
- Conduct regular product training to external partners.
- Work with internal cross-functional teams to assist with partner implementation, support, and escalations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, preferably Business Studies/Administration/ Management.
- At least 3 years of working experience in sales, preferably in the Real Estate industry.
- An extensive network with brokers/agents in the Philippines is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, self-motivated and creative problem-solving skills are a must.
- TECH SAVVY and Outstanding knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Willing to work in Quezon City.
- Can start immediately